Virtual Card Services (VCS) has become the leading payment gateway solutions company in South Africa enabling the e-commerce web site to deal with credit card payments effectively, securely and in real-time.
- Add VCS to your Payment Method
- Click on "Set Up" to continue
- Set Enabled to Yes
- Enter your Terminal ID and all other relevant data obtained from VCS.
- Set Enabled to Yes.
- Set Return URLS provided: to Enable
- Set the Approved URL: to http://YOURSTOREURL/vcs/processing/response
- Set the Declined URL: to http://YOURSTOREURL/vcs/processing/failure
- Set the Cancelled URL: to http://YOURSTOREURL/vcs/processing/failure
- In Virtual Terminal (https://www.vcs.co.za/vvonline/login.asp) select "Merchant Administration"
- Select "3. Vcs Interfacing (page 1)"
- Enter your web Site URL
- Make sure that the Http method is set to "Post"
- Click Modify
- Contact [email protected] and let them know you would like the terminal to be set into "Live" status.
- You will also see "Create a recurring transaction" in the payment gateway area. We recommend disabling this if you do not use this function.
If you have any issues, please contact [email protected] and let them know you are using the Zoey / Magento integration.
Updated over 4 years ago