Zoey’s internally-created Google Sheets Importer makes it easy to pull documents from Google Sheets on a schedule to add or update products and product data, including the management of inventory, pricing and more.
- Log-in with Google to connect to your Google Drive account and connect one or more sheets
- Schedule the import of Products/Product Data – ideal for synchronizing prices, inventory or even adding new products
- Map column headers to Zoey product attributes
- Ignore columns that may not be needed in Zoey
- Set default columns and values for required data that might not be included in your Google sheet.
Configure scheduling to have syncing occur once or more each day/week or month
- Error Reporting will email any failed imports to an email address of your choosing
- Audit Log will show the last 30 imports, any errors/warnings, and let you download the CSV file imported from Google Sheets at that time
- Test and Manually Run the import anytime from within the Import Manager
Start by installing the Google Sheets Integration App into Zoey.
Log-in to your Zoey Web Admin, then click: INSTALL ZOEY <> GOOGLE SHEETS IMPORTER
Updated about 1 month ago