Quote Access Restriction
The Access Restriction Settings allow you to configure how Quotes works for all customers, or if it works differently for specified customer groups.
Show Add To Quote Button
- When set to “Yes” an “Add To Quote” button will appear all places that the Add To Cart button appears (or would otherwise appear if Add To Cart button is disabled).
- When set to "Specific Customer Groups" you can then specify which customer groups can see the Add To Quote Buttons.
- Add To Quote buttons will automatically appear on all product lists, the category page, and product detail page.
Auto-Hide Add to Cart & Price When Quote Is Enabled
- When set to Yes, the Add To Cart button product pricing will be hidden for all users that have Show Add To Quote Button enabled. Note: This will effectively block those users from using checkout to place orders.
- When set to "Specific Customer Groups" you can then specify which customer groups will not be able to see Add To Cart or prices.
Hide Shopping Cart in Header
- When set to Yes, the “mini-cart” will be hidden from your desktop and mobile header.
Hide Shopping Cart in Header by Customer Group
- When set to "Specific Customer Groups" you can then specify which customer groups will not be able to see the “mini-cart” in the desktop and mobile headers.
Product Specific Settings
On individual products you can choose to override the default settings above.
Updated 12 months ago