Getting your products submitted is a 3 step process and could take several iterations to get right. The amount of effort you need to put in depends on the quality of your catalog data and the amount of errors you'll be getting when Google reviews your feed.
We advise you to review the Products Feed Specification before setting up the feed, in order to streamline this process.
- Set up your Product Categories.
- Set up Shipping and Tax.
- Review the Feed Configuration to better match your catalog.
- Generate a test feed and review results.
- Check your automatic update schedule, and adjust it according to your needs.
- Set up Scheduled feed upload in you Google Merchant Account.
- Set and Improve your AdWords Campaigns.
Updated almost 3 years ago