Getting Started with Google Shopping
Getting your products submitted is a 3 step process and could take several iterations to get right. The amount of effort you need to put in depends on the quality of your catalog data and the amount of errors you'll be getting when Google reviews your feed.
We advise you to review the Products Feed Specification before setting up the feed, in order to streamline this process.
Step 1: Set-up your store
- Set up your Product Categories.
- Set up Shipping and Tax.
- Review the Feed Configuration to better match your catalog.
Step 2: Generate the Feed
- Generate a test feed and review results.
- Check your automatic update schedule, and adjust it according to your needs.
Step 3: Submit the Feed
- Set up Scheduled feed upload in you Google Merchant Account.
- Set and Improve your AdWords Campaigns.
Updated over 3 years ago