In the settings of your Products there are options for Visibility.
1. Not Visible Individually means that the Product will not appear in your store individually. This way, variations of a Configurable Product or the pieces of a Bundled Product can be hidden.
- When 1. Not Visible Individually is selected, a checkbox to configure whether the product should allow itself to be purchased.
2. Catalog (Hidden from Search) means that the Product will not appear in search results.
3. Search (Hidden from Catalog) means that the Product will be searchable, but will not appear within your storefront on Category Pages.
4. Visible in Catalog and Search means that the Product will appear in search results and within its Categories.
Updated 27 days ago