Follow these four steps to connect your Zoey store to your OrderCup account. When setting up your OrderCup account, you will be following instructions for setting up "Magento" integration.
- From the Control Panel of your store, select Advanced > API Configuration.
- In Standard API - click Manage in the API Roles section. Then Create a new Role.
- In the Role Name field, type in a role name as “ordercup”
- From the Role Resources tab on the left side panel, specify the data that this role has access to. 5. Enable full access to customer, catalog, and sales information by changing the Resource Access option to All.
- Click Save Role
- From the Control Panel of your Zoey store, select Advanced > API Configuration.
- In Standard API - click Manage in the API Users section. Then Create a new User.
- In the User Name, First Name, Last Name, and Email fields, type in the following information.
- User Name : ordercup
- First Name : ordercup
- Last Name : ordercup
- Email : [email protected]
- In the API Key field, type in a verification key, or password. This is the access credentials that Ordercup will use to access your Zoey store. The API can be any string with alphabets and numbers. Please don’t use chars like #, $, % in the API key.
- In the API Key Confirmation, re-type this API Key.
- From the User Role tab in the left side panel (in your Magento store), assign the role “ordercup” to the user “ordercup” by selecting it from the table.
- Click Save User.
- Login to your OrderCup Admin and click on "Settings"
- Create a new Store in OrderCup
- Pick "Magento" from Shopping Cart
- Fill out your information as needed with the URL being https://tsXXXX-container.zoeysite.com
- Fill out your API Username and API Key from the steps above
- Click “Save”
Your Zoey URL can be found once logging into your Zoey Control Panel in the URL bar
Updated about 1 month ago