Before you begin you will need to create a 3rd Party Login for your Zoey store.
- Log into your Zoey store and go to Advanced > API Configuration > + More Standard API Options > API Settings
- Change WSDL Compliance to Yes and hit Save
- Change "Disable Zoey API Modifications" to "Yes"
- Go to Advanced -> Refresh Your Store
- Go to Advanced > API Configuration > API Users -> Manage
- To add a user click on "Add new user" on the top right, fill out all the fields for User Info (remember the username and password (API Key) as you'll need it for the SKU Vault connection).
IMPORTANT: In the "User Role" tab make sure to select "Administrator (or Admin)" and then click "Save User"
- Login to SKU Vault and go to Admin->Channels Accounts
- Click on the Account Type drop down and pick "Magento" then click "Create New Account"
|Shop URL||Your Zoey Admin URL generally something like: https://tsxxxx-container.zoeysite.com|
|Soap API User Name||The username you created in Step 1|
|Soap API Key||The password you created in Step 1|
Once configured, click on "Create New Magento Account" and your integration should now work. If you experience any problems, please open a support ticket with Zoey.
Updated over 4 years ago