Google Analytics Code
Please do not use the code that Google Analytics tells you to copy and paste. Zoey is pre-configured with this already installed and simply needs your ID. Follow the tutorial below to set it up.
- Add the Google Analytics App to your Zoey account by logging in and then going to https://www.zoey.com/apps/google-analytics
- Click on "Add to my Apps"
- Once Google Analytics is added, from the Apps screen, click on the Manage button
- Set enabled tab to Yes.
- Enter in your full Google Analytics account number under Account Number. It should resemble: UA-12345678-1
- Make sure to change to "Universal Analytics"
- Once you are finished click the Save button.
A known limitation with Zoey is that Google Analytics will not track visitors when your site is in maintenance mode. This is currently in our list of things to change.
Updated about 4 years ago