Tier pricing lets you offer a quantity discount to all customers, or extend the discount to only select group of customers.
The discount appears on the product detail pages under the original product price:
On the category list page, the product price includes the words As Low As:
Go to your product list and select the product you wish to set up Tier Pricing.
Select the Pricing tab and click on +Advanced Price Settings > Add Tier (Step) Pricing.
Here you can choose:
- Qty & above
- Customer Group
- Customer Group Price
You can add as many steps as you need for as many groups needed by just clicking Add Tier Price.
To Enable Tier Pricing Across Variations (when the total quantity across variations reaches a Tier Pricing Step) go to Products > Settings > Configurable Products & Variations. In that card:
- Enable Tier Pricing Across Variations - Yes/No
- Use Tier Pricing Across Variations By Default - Yes/No
Use Tier Pricing Across Variations By Default
This option will set a default behavior for Configurable Products. You can override this setting at the individual Configurable Product level
In the Pricing Section there are two Price Types that can be set: Fixed or Custom
For Fixed Pricing in the Tier (Step) Pricing there is only one setting:
- The override to Enable Tier Pricing Across Variations - if not specified the Default Behavior will be applied
For Custom Pricing in the Tier (Step) Pricing two options will appear:
- the override to Enable Tier Pricing Across Variations - if not specified the Default Behavior will be applied;
- "Use Below Tier Prices For Variations Unless Specified Individually" which, when checked, will make the set of tiered pricing defined in the Pricing Card apply to all Configurable Product Variations for this Product unless a specific Tiered Pricing set has been applied to the individual Variation.
To update the "Enable Tier Pricing Across Variations" setting with a CSV file, use the column
tier_price_across_variations with row values of
To update the "Use Below Tier Prices For Variations Unless Specified Individually" setting with a CSV file use the column
apply_tier_price_to_variations with row values of
Updated 11 months ago