Want more insight into your digital marketing? This app integrates Google AdWords Conversion Tracking with your Zoey store, allowing you to track the ROI of your AdWords campaigns for any page on your store.
Before you get started here, you will want to set up your AdWords Campaign over on Google AdWords as well as your Conversion Tracking ID.
- From your Control Panel navigate to Apps
- Click on Manage to the right of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
- Set Enable to Yes
- Click the Add button to add information about your Conversions
- Select from the dropdown list the Page you would like to have the conversion activate on. We recommend using Onepage Checkout Success
- Enter your Conversion Tracking ID
- Enter a Color to be used by snippets added from google. This must be in HTML/CSS (hex rgb) notation without #. (e.g. ffffff - which is white)
- Custom Action should be left blank at this time
- Select a notification format if needed specifically for this conversion. This will handle how the customer is notified by Google that their action is tracked.
- Add a Label for your conversion
- We recommend selecting Yes in the Submit Order Value field.
- To set another conversion, click +Add or +Add Below
- To remove this conversion, click on the button with an x
- Select you Conversion Language
- Select your default Notification Format
- Enter a background color that will be used by snippets added from google. This must be in HTML/CSS (hex rgb) notation without #. (e.g. ffffff - which is white)
- Click Save
Updated about 3 years ago