The Order Succes page is shown to your customers when they successfully complete the Checkout Process. This page can be edited using the Visual Design editor.
Your theme should have an Order Success page
Your new Order Success Page will not be live until you customize and publish it.
The Order Success page comes with 3 blocks:
- Thank You Text Block
- Continue Shopping Button
- Order Success Review Block
You can update the following:
- Order Number Text (Your Order # Is)
- The Email Receipt Text (An email with the order details has been sent to...)
- Shipping Address Heading (This order has been shipped to...)
- Additional Information Block Heading and Body Text (Questions? Call us ...)
- [contactEmail text="here"]
To add a Conversion Tracking Script to your order success page, use the +Add menu. Hover over "Order Success" then click to add the HTML block to the bottom of your page.
Next you can double-click or click the "Edit HTML" button to add your tracking script.
You can only use variables listed here: Order Variables Accessible on Order Success Page
Bad HTML can break your page
Please note that pasting invalid or corrupt HTML can have negative effects on your page. Please only paste in HTML. Be sure to properly copy and paste the full code you are trying to add to your order success page.
Everything on the Order Success Page can be translated!
- The Order Summary section will take the translations from Translating your Checkout
- The "Thank You" message and "Continue Shopping" button can be translated directly in the Visual Design Editor
- The Order Success Review section can also be translated in the Visual Design Editor.
If you require the URL of your Order Success Page it is https://<yourdomain.com>/checkout/onepage/success
Updated about 1 month ago