The Zoey iOS app works hand in hand with your Zoey B2B eCommerce and order management solutions, allowing you to:
- see the same product and customer information as is captured in your Zoey system
- see product images, customer-specific pricing, and other helpful information to reviewing products for purchase
- capture orders for customers while on-site, at trade shows, and any other places you have your iOS device
- work offline when internet access is unavailable
- sync orders to Zoey/product and customer information to your app
- Zoey's iOS app is designed for your team to be able to work anytime, anywhere, and ensure that sales are maximized and efficient. Avoid data entry errors, inefficient phone/email orders or taking orders on paper.
You can download the iOS App directly from the Apple App Store. In order to login to the App you will need to be on a Subscription Plan which supports this feature (see below)
or go to the Apple App Store and search for "Zoey B2B"
Access to log-in with iOS is limited to specific Zoey Plans.
Navigate to your Account Manager by clicking on the ". . ." icon in the left sidebar and selecting "Account Manager". Scroll down to see if your store has Mobile App Access (see below). This may require you to upgrade your Zoey Plan.
Want to try before upgrading your Zoey Account?
No problem! Download the App and click "Demo Account" to try out the Zoey iOS App Features.
The Store Owner will immediately have access to log-in using the iOS app, but additional staff accounts will not. In the Account Manager > Staff Accounts, click on the Gear Icon > Edit Permissions and enable Mobile App access by setting "Can Use iOS App" to Yes (see below)
As soon as you log-in, the app will download your products, categories and customers. This process can take from 1-2min for most stores, or up to 10-15min for stores with catalogs larger than a few thousand products.
Changes made to Products and Customers in your Zoey Admin will sync to the Zoey App each time you log-in. Or from the Home Screen, click on the Profile icon in the top-right, the click "Tap to Sync". You can also product updates by clicking the refresh icon in the top right of the Products tab.
- Does not work with Bundle, Download or Gift Card Product Types
- Does not work with File Upload customizations
Does not allow custom pricing on products
- Does not work with ShipperHQ
- Does not work with Live Rates from USPS, Fedex, UPS etc...
- Does not work with
- Only works with Offline payment methods (No Credit Cards)
- Does not work with Net Terms
- Tax is not calculated in the app. The Order will be updated to include the correct tax for the customer/products when the order is synced with your store.
- May not support TaxJar and Avatax Live Rates. TBD
- Does not work with Multi-Address Checkout
- Does not work with Sales/Discounts/Coupons or Gift Cards
- Does not work with Companies/Locations
iOS Support Limited to iOS 13
The Zoey App will only work on devices running iOS 13 and above:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- *iPhone 6s - (Released: Sept 25,2015)
- *iPhone 6s Plus - (Released: Sept 25,2015)
- *iPhone SE 1 - (Released: March 2016)
*Depending on the device processor speed, certain 6s, 6s Plus and SE-1 iPhones will not support iOS 13.
Updated 4 months ago