The Zoey mobile app works hand in hand with your Zoey B2B eCommerce and order management solutions, allowing you to:
- see the same product and customer information as is captured in your Zoey system
- see product images, customer-specific pricing, and other helpful information to reviewing products for purchase
- capture orders for customers while on-site, at trade shows, and any other places you have your iOS device
- work offline when internet access is unavailable
- sync orders to Zoey/product and customer information to your app
- Zoey's iOS app is designed for your team to be able to work anytime, anywhere, and ensure that sales are maximized and efficient. Avoid data entry errors, inefficient phone/email orders or taking orders on paper.
You can download the iOS App directly from the Apple App Store. In order to login to the App you will need to be on a Subscription Plan which supports this feature (see below)
Download iOS Here
or go to the Apple App Store and search for "Zoey B2B"
You can download the Android App directly from the Google Play Store. In order to login to the App you will need to be on a Subscription Plan which supports this feature (see below)
Download Android here
or go to the Google Play Store and search for "Zoey B2B"
Store Owner and Admins should automatically be able to log-in. To set permissions for your team to log-in with the app follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Teams > User List
- Select the user you want to grant access to
- Click Edit Permissions in the Role & Permissions section
- Click to edit the Role to allow all users with that role to log-in to the mobile app, or click "Use Custom Role" to give the user a custom role with access to the mobile app.
As soon as you log-in, the app will download your products, categories and customers. This process can take from 1-2min for most stores, or up to 10-15min for stores with catalogs larger than a few thousand products.
Changes made to Products and Customers in your Zoey Admin will sync to the Zoey App each time you log-in and every 1 hour by default (configurable at the Profile screen). You can manually sync the app data from the Home Screen by pulling down the Zoey logo (iOS) or by clicking it (Android). Another option is at the Profile screen, click "Tap to Sync".
You can quickly sync product updates by clicking the refresh icon in the top right of the Products tab.
Pending carts are orders / quotes that were submitted Offline (No network connection / AutoSync switch off) and are pending to be synced.
You can sync all pending carts at the Orders / Quotes screen by pressing "Sync Pending Carts" from the top navigation bar.
Also, a reminder message will be shown at the Home screen "You have un-synced orders", Pressing "Tap to Sync" will sync all pending carts.
You can choose to sync specific cart, by pressing the Upload icon at the top right corner of the Cart Preview Screen. You can search and view all pending cart at the Orders / Quotes screen.
- Does not work with Download or Gift Card Product Types
- Does not work with File Upload customizations
- Does not work with ShipperHQ
- Does not work with Live Rates from USPS, Fedex, UPS etc...
- Only works with Offline payment methods (no credit cards)
- Tax is not calculated in the app. The Order will be updated to include the correct tax for the customer/products when the order is synced with your store.
- May not support TaxJar and Avatax Live Rates.
Does not work with Multi-Address Checkout
Does not work with Sales/Discounts/Coupons or Gift Cards
Please note that there may be additional limitations not listed here.
iOS Support Limited to iOS 13
The Zoey iOS App will only work on devices running iOS 13 and above:
iPhone 13 - All Models
iPhone 12 - All Models
iPhone 11 - All Models
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s - (Released: Sept 25,2015)
iPhone 6s Plus - (Released: Sept 25,2015)
iPhone SE 1 - (Released: March 2016)
iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
iPad Pro (11-inch)
iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad (sixth generation)
iPad (fifth generation)
iPad mini (fifth generation)
iPad mini 4
iPad Air (third generation)
iPad Air 2
*Depending on the device processor speed, certain 6s, 6s Plus and SE-1 iPhones will not support iOS 13.
Android Support Limited to
The Zoey Android App will only work on devices running Android 11 and above.
Updated about 2 months ago