Follow these four steps to connect your Zoey store to your Ordoro account. When setting up your Ordoro account, you will be following instructions for setting up "Magento" integration.
Create a Standard API Role
- From the Control Panel of your store, select Advanced > API Configuration.
- In Standard API - click Manage in the API Roles section. Then Create a new Role.
- In the Role Name field, type in a role name as “ordoro”
- From the Role Resources tab on the left side panel, specify the data that this role has access to. 5. Enable full access to customer, catalog, and sales information by changing the Resource Access option to All.
- Click Save Role
Create a Standard API User
- From the Control Panel of your Zoey store, select Advanced > API Configuration.
- In Standard API - click Manage in the API Users section. Then Create a new User.
- In the User Name, First Name, Last Name, and Email fields, type in the following information.
- User Name : ordoro
- First Name : ordoro
- Last Name : ordoro
- Email : [email protected]
- In the API Key field, type in a verification key, or password. This is the access credentials that Ordoro will use to access your Zoey store. The API can be any string with alphabets and numbers. Please don’t use chars like #, $, % in the API key.
- In the API Key Confirmation, re-type this API Key.
Assign the Role “ordoro” to the User “ordoro”
- From the User Role tab in the left side panel (in your Magento store), assign the role “ordoro” to the user “ordoro” by selecting it from the table.
- Click Save User.
Type in the Credentials in your Ordoro Account
- Go to settings->sales-channels in Ordoro. And click on “Add a Sales Channel”. Or Edit an existing sales channel
- Name : Type in “Magento” here. You can always go back and edit this
- Store URL : Type in the address of your Zoey website here
- Cart Username : This is the username that you created in “Step two” above. This should be “ordoro”
- API Key : This is the API Key that you created in “Step two” above
- Click “Save”
Updated over 3 years ago