Zoey allows you to import downloadable products with a CSV file. Importing Downloadable Products can be fast and easy, but if your product information does not match the Zoey format, you will need to re-format it.
- Import/Export > Data Flow Profiles
- Click on the "Import All Products" profile
- Click on "Upload File" on the left
- In File 1 click Choose File and select the CSV file
- Click on "Save and Continue"
- Click on Run Profile
- Pick the last entry in the drop down as that will be the file you just uploaded
- Click on Run Profile in Popup
- Check that the data successfully imported
Downloadable Files imported here can only be linked to external URLs. To upload your own file you will need to manually do it in the Zoey Admin.
The name of your product. By default this will also define the URL key and cannot be longer than 60 characters.
Name should always be UNIQUE. Having Duplicate Names causes SEO Issues
ID of Categories to link to, Category IDs can be found in Product->Categories or by exporting your categories.
The base price of the product, prior to any sales or discounts.
A detailed description of your product.
A short description of your product found by the Add to Cart button.
Weight of Product
If this product is in-stock or not
1 = In Stock
Quantity available to purchase
Whether or not to charge tax for this product
Not Taxable/ None = 0
Catalog, Search, None
Adjust the syntax by removing options depending on what you want to import. See below for definitions:
Updated over 2 years ago