Customizations allow you to let your customers choose options that will "Customize" a product.
Example: Allow your customers to have a message inscribed on your Product for an additional $10
First, add the Customization to your product (see below)
Then save the product and let your customers enter their inscription. (see below)
You can add many type of customizations to your products:
|Text Field||Like the inscription above|
|Text Area||A space for lager space|
|File||Allow users to upload an image, that maybe you'll print onto a coffee mug?|
|Drop Down||Present multiple options in a Drop Down and let your customers choose one.|
|Radio||Present multiple options in a list and let your customers choose one|
|Checkbox||Present multiple options in a list and let your customers choose several or all|
|Multi-Select||Present multiple options in a list and let your customers choose several or all|
|Date||Allow your customers to pick a Date|
|Date & Time||Allow your customers to pick a Date and Time.|
|Time||Allow your customers to pick a Time.|
|SKU Adjustments||This allows you to have an adjustment made to the SKU of the product if the customer selects this Customization.|
|Price Adjustments||Increase the price by a fixed amount or percentage of the Product Price when this Customization is selected.|
- Customizations are not to be used when inventory needs to be tracked on the customization. For example you should not use Customizations for letting customers select a color or size (unless you are not tracking inventory based on color and size)
- Configurable, Bundle and Grouped products will not show any Customizations from their Variations, Bundle Items or Grouped Products.
- Grouped Products can not have Customizations
- You can not add Swatches to Customizations, only Variations can have Swatches
- Customizations can not have "Dependencies" i.e. if you select option A, it will then present you with options B and C, but selecting option X will present you with options Y and Z.
Updated over 3 years ago