Go to https://www.zoey.com/apps/authorize-net/?terms=payment-gateway and click on Get App. Once the App is installed you will be directed to the Authorize.net settings page. Remember to set the Enabled field in the settings to Yes
From your Authorize.Net account, copy your API Login ID and Transaction Key. Then, from Set-up > Payment > Authorize.net, paste your information into the corresponding fields:
To learn how to obtain your Transaction Key see (https://support.zoey.com/docs/authorizenet-transaction-not-accepted)
First, from the Enabled field, select Yes.
Then configure the rest of your Authorize.Net settings. Here are a few we recommend reviewing before you finish:
|Title||Select a name for your payment gateway that appears on the front end.|
|Payment Actions||Select Authorize to approve a purchase but receive payment at your discretion. Select Authorize and Capture to immediately receive payment from customers when they purchase via Authorize.net.|
|New Order Status||Select a status for each order paid through Authorize.Net.|
|Test Mode||Set to Yes to test the payment gateway before using it on your live store. Select No when you're ready for Authorize.Net to go live.|
|Accepted Currency||Select an accepted currency for payments via Authorize.net|
|Email Customer||Select Yes to send an email to customers after completing checkout.|
|Merchant's Email||Enter your email here to receive a notification from Authorize.net after your customer complete's a transaction.|
|Credit Card Types||Select credit cards allowed to purchase via Authorize.net. Hold Command (Mac) or CTRL (PC) to select multiple options.|
|Credit Card Verification||Select Yes to require verification.|
|Payment from Applicable Countries||Select All Allowed Countries to place no country restriction on using Authorize.Net. Select Specific Countries to restrict payment to individual countries. Hold Command (Mac) or CTRL (PC) to select multiple options.|
|Minimum and Maximum Order Total||Set the minimum and maximum currency value for orders purchased through Authorize.Net.|
|Sort Order||Enter a numeric value to determine the order your payment option appears.|
|3D Secure Validation||Select Yes to enable 3D Secure credit card validation.|
When you finish, click Save.
Creating this method is very similar to our standard Authorize.Net setup:
- From Set-up > Payments, scroll down to Authorize. Within the Direct Post subsection, click Set-up.
- Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key, found in your account, per Step 2 of our guide.
- Enter your Signature Key (instructions below)
- Enable and configure your Direct Post settings, per Step 3 of our guide.
As of April 2019 Authorize.net no longer supports MD5! You need to get a new Signature Key and add it to your Zoey Configuration.
- Log into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Select New Signature Key. Review the options available.
- Click Submit to continue.
- Request and enter PIN for verification.
- Your new Signature Key is displayed. Copy this key to add to your ZoeyAdmin configuration.
Take the following steps to update the Zoey Admin configuration:
- Log into the Zoey Admin.
- On the Admin sidebar, click Setup->Payments. Then click on Configure next to Authorize.net Direct Post
- In the Signature Key enter the SHA-512 Signature Key.
- Click Save Config.
- Go to Advanced->Refresh Your Store
Updated over 1 year ago