The Orders List is a place where orders can be viewed, organized, exported and edited in bulk. This tutorial describes a few features within the Order List
By default, your Zoey store has multiple tabs on the Orders List:
- All - All Orders that are not archived
- Open - Orders that are not complete, closed, canceled, or on hold.
- Pending - Orders that are on hold, pending payment review, or need to be invoiced before they can be shipped.
- Closed - Orders that are complete, closed, or canceled.
- Archived - Orders that have been Archived.
The Search Bar allows you to quickly search Orders by Order #, Email or Shipping/Billing Name.
To Filter Orders, click "Advanced" and choose an Order Value to filter by (like "Created") or click the quick-filter icon on the column that you'd like to filter.
Columns can be configured using the Gear Icon on the right side of your page. Search for Order Value Columns or scroll to see recommended columns.
Columns can also be drag & drop re-arranged.
Bulk Actions allow you to quickly Manage, Print or Export your Order Data. Start by selecting the Orders you want to apply a Bulk Action to. Then click the Bulk Action button to see your options.
Select from Manage (Change Status, Hold, Cancel, Archive or Delete), Print (PDFs) or Export (CSVs)
Bulk Action Export has 3 options:
- Export Basic Order Data: This is the original Zoey Order Export
- Export Full Order Data: This will export all Order Info including Order Items (Products Ordered)
- Export Grid: This will export the data with the columns currently configured on the Order List page.
Updated about 3 years ago