Recommended For Advanced Users Only
Improper use of this tool can create visual problems in rendering your store.
Go to Edit My Design. Scroll to the theme you want to edit and in the top right click on the gear icon and select Manage Theme Assets.
Use the Settings Icon to find "Manage Theme Assets"
This is useful for the following:
- Advanced Design/CSS styling of a theme
- Adding HTML, scripts or tracking pixels to all pages
- Implementing custom design features (for Advanced users & Developers only)
Global (Override) CSS
For adding scripts or HTML snippets AKA "Head"
HTML Body Start
For adding scripts or HTML snippets AKA "Body"
HTML Body End
For adding scripts or HTML snippets AKA "Footer" or "Foot"
- This tool does not give you access to the entire style-sheet for editing, only adding.
- It does not give you access to PHP or Back-end Variables for use in JS snippets.
- Zoey natively has jQuery and NoConflict loaded on the front-end. Adding external references to different versions of jQuery will result in critical issues.
Updated 8 months ago