Recommended For Advanced Users Only
Improper use of this tool can create visual problems in rendering your store.
Go to Theme. On the gear icon and select Manage Theme Assets.
This is useful for the following:
- Advanced Design/CSS styling of a theme
- Adding HTML, scripts or tracking pixels to all pages
- Implementing custom design features (for Advanced users & Developers only)
|CSS||Global (Override) CSS|
|Favicon||Browser tab icon|
|HTML Head||For adding scripts or HTML snippets AKA "Head"|
|HTML Body Start||For adding scripts or HTML snippets AKA "Body"|
|HTML Body End||For adding scripts or HTML snippets AKA "Footer" or "Foot"|
|Logo||For adding your Logo to your Theme|
The favicon is a browser icon or logo on your website page tabs.
Click on Favicon > Edit Favicon to upload an image. We recommend the image be a 64 x 64px square and PNG file format.
|'[customerId]'||The ID of the customer if logged in.||Int|
|'[customerEmail]'||The email address of the customer if logged in.||String|
|'[customerFirstName]'||The first name of the customer if logged in.||String|
|'[customerLastName]'||The last name of the customer if logged in.||String|
|'[cartId]'||The ID of the current cart if there are items or if the customer is logged in.||Int|
- This tool does not give you access to the entire style-sheet for editing, only adding.
- It does not give you access to PHP or Back-end Variables for use in JS snippets.
- Zoey natively has jQuery and NoConflict loaded on the front-end. Adding external references to different versions of jQuery will result in critical issues.
Updated 8 months ago