You can set the Tier Price Group on the Product Edit Screen in the Tier Pricing section. Start typing the name of an existing group, or type a new group name.
Use Advanced Filters or add the Tier Pricing Group column on the Products > Product List page to view all products assigned to different Tier Pricing Groups.
When multiple products from the same Tier Pricing Group are in the cart, the sum of the quantities of those products are used for determining which tier price from each product is used. For example:
- Products A, B and C are in the same Tier Pricing Group
- Each of the three products have a Tier Price at 12 and above
- The customer's cart has 4 of product A, 4 of product B, and 4 of product C
- The quantities of each of these products will be added together to make 12
- Each product will be purchased at the tier price for 12 and above
Updated almost 2 years ago