This documents relates to the Zoey v2 upgrade
This page covers common questions, information and risks about the new Visual Design Editor update, which is becoming available as of January, 2018. This page will be updated regularly with new information.
The Store Owner must be the one to request the upgrade, through this form. Once confirmed, upgrades will be processed in the order they are received.
Generally sites are upgraded within the same business day or next business day of the request.
The new CMS makes it easier to edit the content without touching the design.
It is a package of hundreds of improvements and enhancements to Zoey's Visual Design Editor, where theming and design is managed. Work on this project began nearly a year ago, and with thousands of hours invested, is the largest single Zoey enhancement project in its history.
The new My Account design can be activated and then edited upon the launch of the new Visual Design Editor.
Hundreds of improvements and additions will be made to the editor with this update, drawn from both feedback of our customers and partners, as well as areas of opportunity identified by Zoey research.
- A new CMS system that makes it easier to edit content like images or text without changing the core design
- Dozens of new blocks for infinite design possibilities to make a site your own
- Ability to more fully customize the design of the My Account homepage and Blog
- Branding section allows you to set default fonts and colors globally for your site
- Lock components together for easier drag-and-drop of sections of your site in one piece
- Full-width elements, such as sliders, for a fully responsive design look and feel
- Asset manager lets you upload custom code for specific pages, as well as fonts and images for your templates