- Fix - Unable to update "Show Variation SKU" in the Product Page via CSV
- Improvement - Configurable Products and their Variations can now be marked as "Skip Ship" meaning that they will be treated as non-shippable products and will not be shipped. To enable this feature go to Product->Settings->Inventory->Advanced Options and then change Enable Non-Shippable Products to "Yes". By default this will be "No".
- Fix - ShipWorks (Third Party Module) updated to resolve issue when exporting Orders with dashes it would break
- Fix - "You must agree to all of the terms and conditions before continuing" in the Checkout can now be translated
Version 1.6.29-7 was an internal release. No release notes for this version.
- Fix - Under certain B2B Settings Permutation the wrong Options for Products were shown. This has been resolved.
Version 1.6.29-5 was an internal release. No release notes for this version.
- Fix - Product Search Grid did not always return results, has been fixed.
Skipped Versions 1.6.29-1, 1.6.29-2 and 1.6.29-3 for internal releases. No release notes for these versions.
- Improvement - X-Payments (Third Party App) upgraded to the newest version (1.8.4)
- Improvement - Permission Management for Staff Accounts now includes the ability to give access to the "Advanced" menu or to "Advanced Limited" which will only enable Reindex, Refresh and File Manager
- Improvement - The Attribute ID have been added to the Table for those using the API and need that information to make their API calls
- Improvement - Cache & Index renamed to Index Management and takes you directly to the reindexing page. We hope to continue to make improvements to this section.
- Improvement - reCaptcha can now be added to your checkout to prevent bots/spam from testing credit card numbers. You can enable this under Advanced->reCaptcha
- Improvement - Magento Migrations will now correctly map Customer Group Pricing
- Fix - Staff Accounts can now view Abandoned Carts
- Improvement - Clicking on a swatch will now unselect it if it is selected
- Improvement - Customer Group Pricing / Tiered Pricing is now sorted by Group Name, Quantity and then Price so it is easier to see
- Improvement - Uploading too large of an image will show an error message now. Previously it just wouldn't upload.
- Improvement - Gift Cards can now be purchased in multiple quantities for the same person.
- Fix - System Configuration Forms were sometimes not saving, they are now.
- Fix - When Configurable Product Shipping Weights were set to Fixed and a Variation Value existed the Variation Value took precedence over the Fixed Value. This has been corrected.
- Improvement - Gift Cards within Products->Gift Cards the transaction history can now be exported to CSV
- Improvement - Order Export will now also export Order Comments left by customer
- Fix - B2B Category Restrictions and Multi Language switching back and forth sometimes did not always reset the language to what was selected