Most of your Zoey Data can be exported in one or more templates as CSV files that can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or any other spreadsheet software. These data exports can be used for running reports. We also provide tools for you to filter the data that is exported, making it easier for you to run the reports you need for your business.
From the Orders menu, you have access to view all Orders, Invoices, Shipments and Credit Memos/Refund. From these pages, you can search/filter, select and Export the data you need.
Using the Bulk Actions drop-down you can select which template to download.
- Basic Order Data - Exports 1 row per Order with "Header" level information about the Order
- Item Shipping Data - Exports 1 row per Item Ordered with only information for Shipping
- Full Order Data - Exports 1 row per Item Ordered with ALL order information on each Row (BEST FOR REPORTS)
- Visible Grid - Exports 1 row per Order, only information shown on the Order List shown
From Products > Products List you can select all, or which products you would like to Export. Use the Bulk Action drop-down to select which template to download.
- Basic Product Data - Exports basic/essential information for each product selected
- Full Product Data - Exports ALL product data (over 200 columns)
- Grid - Exports only the columns and products currently visible on the grid (max 120 products)
- More Export Templates - See Below
More Export Templates gives you access to export data grouped together to help you manage your store. Templates such as Customer Group Prices, Access Restriction etc... will give you the current data for the products selected and allow you to easily update the CSV and re-import.
Categories and Category Data can be exported from the Products > Categories screen. Select the categories to export, then uUse the Bulk Action drop-down to select which template/data to download.
- Categories - This will export the category data, name, description and settings
- Category Sort Orders - This will export 1 row for each product/category combination and a column for the Sort Order of the product within that category.
- Products In Categories - This will export 1 row for each SKU with columns for comma-separated Category ID and Category Names the SKU is assigned to
From the Accounts > Accounts List and Customers > Customers List you can search/filter, select and Export the data you need. Using the Bulk Actions drop-down you can select the Export option to download the data.
The Account and Customer exports will give you a full download of the stored Account and Customer data.
Updated about 1 year ago