Within your Customers > Attributes add a new attribute.
Enter the following information:
- Name - Enter something like "Customer Notes"
- Attribute Type - Select "WYSIWYG": this will give you a larger text field to enter notes.
- Entity Type - Customer
Next, Click Save.
Since Customer Notes shouldn't be shown to customers, leave all settings un-checked and "Do Not Show" in the dropdown setting.
Check the following settings to allow Customer Notes to be editable in the Admin:
- Customer Create / Edit / View Form (Admin)
- Checkout Registration Form
- Order Creation Form (Admin)
Updated almost 2 years ago